Friday, October 22, 2010









I know that these look like they are really bright, and I did these wrong, but I really like the light coming from behind, and it was my choice to do it this way. The two that are darker, are examples of when the strobist light didn't actually go off, but i really like them, in a weird artistic way. Its really interesting to see that the white dress didn't really work with the light, and the black colors really stood out! This was really fun to play with! 
-Emily Schreiber



4 comments:

  1. The difference in the effects between the photos taken with and without flash is really cool and an interesting comparison. The motion on the third and fifth ones is also very interesting when compared with the second picture, where there is some sort of light artifact which is especially obvious on the black dresses. I really like them.
    ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these photos! My favorite, even though the flash is off is the last one, just because of the motion that you captured. Good comparison between with and without the kit.

    -Belkis

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had fun with the strobist kit and all of your friends! I think the effect of the intense back lighting works better for some photos than others, but overall I think it was an interesting concept. For example, I think it works the best in the second photo for some reason.

    -Ashlee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I somehow like the third one. nicely composed.

    ReplyDelete